- Arlington, VA
CORDIA Partners & Resources
is a locally owned Finance and Accounting Executive Search, Contract Staffing and Outsourced Accounting Firm, run by former Chief Financial Officers, Accounting Firm Partners and Recruiting Industry Experts. With three local offices (Arlington, VA; Vienna, VA and Rockville, MD) we are uniquely and effectively positioned to support any size or location of local client. We support the growth of these organization through effective delivery of high quality, cost-effective accounting, business advisory, and recruiting partnerships.
To accommodate recent marketplace growth and expansion, our CORDIA Resources' Executive and Professional Search Team is adding a Recruiting Associate immediately.
The Recruiting Associate
, is an instrumental and key addition to a highly professional and effective permanent placement team at CORDIA Resources. This individual will be focused on and dedicated to the full life-cycle of sourcing, recruitment, and eventual staffing/placement within the Accounting & Finance Permanent Placement Practice.
Our high-performing Permanent Placement team consists of reputable, experienced industry professionals with proven track records, along with a best-in-class recruitment support/sourcing team. The Recruiting Associate will have a unique opportunity to support the team and grow within the company.
The Recruiting Associate will hold an emphasis on candidate development which aids Search Directors in their effort to fill open permanent positions. The Recruiting Associate will be expected to routinely and independently learn more about all facets of the permanent placement process:
- Actively cultivate and maximize office interviews with professional-level candidates in the regional offices
- Assist and partner with team on various open positions with clients
- Develop new candidate leads through universal networking activities
Preferred Experience & Requirements:
- Execute internet, website and/or phone research to determine appropriate candidate and client leads and targets for recruitment and eventual placement;
- Generate new candidate lead calls to determine viability/lead quality;
- Actively call current and placed candidates for new names, leads and ideas;
- BS Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Liberal Arts is preferred
- 1-2+ years of business experience
- Outstanding motivational, organizational and prioritization skills are required
- Must have the ability to work additional hours, enjoy furthering careers, and solving client challenges
- $100,000-$125,000 total compensation potential in first year, directly attributed to: base salary (to eventual recoverable draw); competitive commission schedule (unlimited), comprehensive team incentives & bonuses; Ability to earn commissions from contract/temporary accounts and revenue; ability to learn our system, "work and team hard", and contribute individually and as a team
- Strong benefits (medical, health, dental etc.)
- 401k Plan
- Accessibility to three regional offices for meetings, interviews and appointments
- Family friendly and team-first culture
- True learning environment with industry experts and technical leaders
- 3-4 company paid events per year
- Flexible hybrid office schedule