Cordia Resources is partnered with a business solutions firm, specializing in Data Management, Software Engineering, and Business Intelligence solutions. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Java Developer
to join their team. Details Below
Senior Java Developer
$170k - $190k
Hybrid in the Northern Virginia/Washington, DC area
Target Start Date:
Senior Java Developer Responsibilities:
Technical Skills Required:
- Works within an agile (Scrum) team to advance the state of the product.
- Interface with customer to determine and document application requirements.
- Perform specialized programming duties including conceptual system design, specifications development, including writing interfaces to Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Translates detailed design into computer software.
- Tests, debugs and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
- Design and develop Intranet-based interactive applications.
- Hands-on Experience with most of the following technologies and frameworks are a must: Hibernate/JPA, JSF, Maven, XML, CDI, EJB 3.x, other open source tools and frameworks.
- 7 year's experience as an application developer.
- 7 year's experience in Java-based Object-Oriented Development (OOD).
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX environment is a must.
- Knowledge and experience developing web front ends.
- Knowledge and experience in developing web services, particularly RESTFul.
- Working knowledge of Geographical System (GIS) software a plus: Geotools, PostGIS and/or Oracle spatial preferred.
- Experience with web-enabling technologies to enhance input to an output from geographical displays is a plus.
- Shell scripting.
U.S. Citizen or person with a valid U.S. work visa who has lived in the U.S. for 3 or more years.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.