Cordia Resources is partnered with an innovative Health-Tech organization seeking an UI/UX Designer
to join their team. Details Below!
Hybrid - Reston, VA 20191
Target Start Date:
We are looking out for a creative mind to join our design team. The role is one part Visual Designer and one part Behaviorist who can focus on the functionality and overall visual elements
that enhance the customer’s ability to navigate within a digital product effortlessly.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
UI/UX Designer Requirements:
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Figure out the steps consumer will use when accessing the platform
- Shorten & streamline the steps in the process to create a better user experience
- Interpret how to implement and polish those steps through visual elements
- Define Interaction, Overall layout and Develop the creative design
- Perform revisions based on stakeholder feedback
- Expertise with UI/UX design tools including: Figma, Photoshop, InVision, Sketch, Illustrator and Adobe XD, HTML, CSS
- 4-8 years of experience in the above technologies