Our client is a hyper growth Tech company located in the DC Metro area, that personalizes brick-and-mortar commerce to help communities thrive. They are looking to add a Senior Accountant
to their growing and dynamic Accounting team with smart, driven, and curious people. Salary is $100k-120k
Senior Accountant Responsibilities
Senior Accountant Required Experience:
- Participate in revenue recognition activities and the full Accounts Receivable cycle for merchants across multiple lines of business.
- Interact cross-functionally with business teams to ensure a positive customer experience with regards to billing matters.
- Preparation of accruals for month-end close, with a focus on revenue recognition.
- Maintain reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, with a focus on accounts receivable.
- Prepare journal entries for appropriate adjustments to balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area.
- 4-8 years of accounting experience.
- Public accounting and corporate accounting experience preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with an interest in working with data.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with NetSuite or a similar ERP software product is a plus.