Cordia Resources is partnered with a global leader in tech development seeking a Technical Instructor
to join their team. You will work with cutting-edge AI, robotics, and UAV/ Drones in this role.
- Travel to sites to deliver technical training (Up to 50%)
- Develop training plans for service technicians and end users
- Develop and maintain technical training content and deliverables
- Develop and document workflows and processes
- Provide content and class feedback to learning strategy team to drive improvements.
- Coordinate local logistics
- Ensure conducive learning environment and facilities
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
- Develop and maintain good working relationships across all levels in the organization.
- Provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Work all days and shifts during training cycles (24 hours a day, 7 days a week operation, including holidays)
- Collaborate with software engineers and customers to determine site-specific risks and implement appropriate resolutions to ensure safe operation
- Provide feedback to internal engineering to continually improve vehicle configuration, deployment, and operation processes
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience as a Technical Instructor (or similar position)
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Associate level certification or 2+ years of relevant experience in autonomous systems.
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Prior experience with autonomous vehicle systems.
- Technical Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Information Systems) or relevant work experience.