Cordia Resources is partnered with a global leader in tech development and is seeking a Systems Engineer who will assist in the development and maturation of our systems for autonomous vehicles.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- The candidate will utilize sound engineering practices to support technical planning, system definition, system integration, verification and validation, and test and evaluation activities.
- Will be responsible for the development of system architecture in an MBSE environment.
- Will ensure logical and systematic conversion of customer and programmatic requirements to technical requirements.
- Will be responsible for developing and configuring baselines under the guidance of a senior engineer.
- Will drive specific use case development under the guidance of senior engineers.
- Will perform requirements development and management of requirements baselines, including requirements decomposition, traceability, and linkage to architectural elements in an MBSE environment.
- Will support verification and validation activities and coordinate with Test and Evaluation teams during the Integration and Testing (I&T) phase.
- Will support the program team with the preparation and coordination of activities for technical reviews (ex. SRR, PDR, CDR, etc.) for various systems of interest.
- Will collect metrics and communicate with program stakeholders and management on time, identifying both technical and programmatic risks.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to understand, define and develop system specifications, architectures, interfaces, and other system infrastructure in a Model-Based environment.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Experience developing architectures (BDD, IBD, State Machines, Sequence, Activities, Parametric, etc)
- Knowledge and experience of traditional waterfall and agile practices
- Systems engineering skills and qualifications through education or experience, including requirements definition/allocation/traceability, interface definition, verification and validation.
- Familiarity with Autonomous Vehicles, sensors, and embedded systems.
- Familiarity with System Safety principles and ability to collaborate with safety engineering experts.
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity principles and ability to collaborate with cybersecurity experts.
- Familiarity with Software Development principles and ability to collaborate with SW engineering experts.
Education and Experience:
- Experience with SysML and NoMagic Products
- Experience applying UL 4600, ISO-26262, MIL-STD-882, or similar safety specifications
- Experience applying model-based analysis and simulation
- Experience with autonomous robotic systems and other safety critical systems
- Systems engineering INCOSE certification (ASEP, CSEP)
- MBSE Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related area and 3+ years of experience or Master’s Degree with 1+ year of experience.