Check out this amazing HR Coordinator
opportunity to partner with a local communications company on a contract-to-hire basis!
$25.00 - $30.00/hour
Hybrid - Arlington, VA
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR department.
- Maintain accurate and up to date files, documents, and digital records of employees.
- Assist with the candidate experience to include interview coordination, communication with vendors, candidates, and onboarding.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquires or requests including but not limited to employment verifications, unemployment claims and employee questions.
- Assist with drafting HR communications including annual notices and policy changes.
- Provide clerical support including drafting change letters, offer letters, promotion letters and scheduling meetings.
- Assists with New Hire Orientation including reviewing and processing I-9’s, presenting benefits, reviewing life events and adding new hires to benefit plans.
- Assists with managing FMLA leave, workers’ compensation claims and LOA’s.
- Assists with planning and execution of annual projects such as Open Enrollment, ACA reporting, EEO-1 reporting, 401(k) audit and 5500’s.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least two years related experience in HR or in an administrative capacity preferred.
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now and/or Greenhouse ATS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to exercise and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.