Cordia is partnered with one of the fastest growing IT consulting agencies who is seeking an Oracle BI Publisher Reports Developer
to join their team on a remote basis. The Reports Developer will be part of a small but dynamic team that supports and maintains a critical agency system, developed on Java and Oracle (DB and WebLogic).
Our client fosters a culture that values hard work and integrity. They are constantly awarding those who are self-starters, trustworthy, and have a good work ethic. If you like working with the latest in IT solutions and are looking to join an organization that is consistently voted one of the best in which to work, then check out your next career opportunity below!
Oracle BI Publisher Reports Developer
$60K - $70K
Clearance Required: Public Trust
Prior experience using Oracle, SQL, and BI Reporting Software is required
- Review and recommend solutions to migrate reports from Oracle Reports to BI Publisher.
- Perform required changes – environmental and reports – and complete the migrations of the reports
- Develop scripts to automate where possible
- Modify any required stored procedures
- Perform comprehensive testing to ensure no discrepancies between Oracle Reports and migrated BI Publisher reports.
- Per directions from Task Lead/Sr. DBA, execute required database tasks, which include processing the data files and performing database activities.
- Support the technical writer in documenting various database tasks.
- Test the scripts and capture metrics.
- Maintain JIRA current for assigned stories.
- Oracle PL/SQL experience
- Any BI tool experience
- Report migration experience (any to any)
- Experienced in writing stored procedures.