Check out this amazing Accounts Payable (AP) Supervisor
opportunity that is temp-to-hire. Will work on a hybrid basis. Details Below - Apply Today!
Title: Accounts Payable (AP) Supervisor
Hourly Rate: $35.00 - $40.00/hour
Position Location: Hybrid - Bethesda, MD
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Start Date: Immediately
Prior experience with Oracle and Concur a plus!
In this role, you will manage all aspects of accounts payable and supervise one staff. You will also oversee the SAP Concur application, support the Company’s quarterly SOX 404 process for Accounts Payable, and support the Company’s external and internal audits.
Accounts Payable (AP) Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of accounts payable, ensuring the accurate coding and processing of invoices, proper matching to purchase orders, proper approval of invoices i
- Review work product of supervised staff and provide training as required.
- Oversee month-end closing of accounts payable including reconciliation of the accounts payable subledger
- Oversee the processing and auditing of employee expense reports via SAP Concur, resolve discrepancies, process reimbursements
- Responsible for related SOX compliance
- Support external and internal audit requests and inquiries, as well as respond to requests from the Company’s tax department.
Benefits of Working with Cordia Resources
- Experience with financial and reporting systems
- 5+ years of accounts payable experience
- Month-end close experience
- Excellent communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Degree in Accounting a plus
- Professional certification a plus
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud and SAP Concur
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to meet strict closing and reporting deadlines consistent with a publicly traded company
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience
Cordia Resources is a leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Washington, DC area. We focus on building strong relationships with employers and job seekers, like you, because we care about opening new doors to career opportunities and helping our clients grow. Join our consulting team to benefit from our best-in-class Consultant Care program, multiple project opportunities, health and retirement benefits, participation in company events, among others.