- Review of all MSA’s / Contracts
- Summarize and highlight and report major risks, liabilities and advantages of all agreements
- Procure accuracy and relevance in the legal language related to Organization’s best interests.
- Review any and all NDA’s prior to management signature
- Manage and organize Investor Data Room for investors regularly.
- Contract changes/revisions (SA, DPA, etc)
- Building and maintaining an addendum library
- Creating and maintaining FAQ documents for internal and external use including but not limited to, common responses to language requests/changes
- Assist in the build out and features of the database system to manage contracts/amendments in SF (not solely responsible for but to test functionality and maintain version control)
- Strong Organizational and Logic skills around concepts and using technical writing to create strategic offense and defense.
- Strong skills with Word and experience with Excel.
- Strong clerical and grammar/ business language skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.