Are you ready to embark on a career that bridges the worlds of law, negotiation, and meticulous organization? Are you passionate about ensuring that every contractual detail is flawlessly executed, protecting the interests of both our company and our partners? If so, we have an exciting Contract Administrator
opportunity that might just be your perfect fit.
$85,000 - $90,000
Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
This position supports the contracting functions of the company by administering contracts and subcontracts, including associated financial tracking/reporting, assisting with pricing, and ensuring contracts are supported. This position uses a growth mindset to assist in developing functions and systems to enhance organizational responsiveness and productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Administers federal government contracts and subcontracts in compliance with DFARS/FARS including subcontracts, contract modifications, and task orders
- Prepares and issues formal communication with teammates and other external stakeholders including Letter Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and Teaming Agreements
- Sets up contracts in system ensuring all contract data elements are accurately and consistently entered; assigns applicable job codes
- Compiles and maintains all required contractual records and documents in accordance with contract requirements and company policies and procedures
- Tracks actual expenditures, incurred costs, and commitments
- Prepares invoices for review and submission
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure appropriate allocation of cost
- Assists company leadership to develop pricing strategies for new or existing businesses
- Prepares regular project status reports with variance analysis for Senior Management and Program/Project Management.
- Coordinates communication of contractual requirements across company departments to ensure flawless execution
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Active enrollment/progression toward Contract Management Certification from a professional association such as NCMA (i.e., CFCM, CPCM)
- Experience with JAMIS and all types of DOD contracts.
- 3-5 years of cross-functional experience in contracts, finance, program administration, or related technical operational discipline
- Ability to work responsively in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills (must be willing to work in a deadline driven environment, which may require extended hours to ensure completion of assigned proposals)
- Work with the Business Development and Management team with any proposal and pricing as needed.
- Knowledge of contract types including T&M, Cost-plus, and Firm-Fixed-Price, as well as applicability and limitations, along with an understanding of direct and indirect cost elements
- Knowledge of DFARS/FARS and applicable laws and regulations affecting federal government contractors
- Strong ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in MS Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint programs as well as Adobe
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of the Service Contract Act