Join our client, where innovation meets opportunity. We are seeking dynamic and creative individuals to be part of our extraordinary journey in the market. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to work independently while embracing a strong team spirit, consistently contributing to both team dynamics and client satisfaction.
As a member of our team, you will have the chance to:
- Dive deep into existing security events, taking the lead in refining and mitigating issues as needed.
- Be the go-to expert, providing technical guidance and responses on the intricate security aspects of systems.
*Note: On-site presence is mandatory for two days per week, either in Washington, DC, or Manassas, VA.
We're looking for someone who is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least two of the following areas: Mobile Security, Vulnerability Management, Patch Management, or Windows Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- The knack to uncover new data sources and innovative analysis techniques for identifying vulnerability events.
- The ability to dissect raw data, extract actionable insights, and document them for action.
- A talent for refining existing vulnerability events, automating processes, and broadening our capabilities.
Your skills should also encompass:
- Providing transparent updates on the current security posture, complete with metrics and project status reports.
- Developing comprehensive, multi-month project plans and technical security standards to support policies.
- Collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders, from cybersecurity experts to systems administrators, to enhance our security infrastructure.
- Working with executive management to define acceptable risk levels for the enterprise.
- Contributing to quality control checks and operational metrics for endpoint security operations.
- Performing quality assurance on security events and escalations, including root cause analysis.
Additionally, you will:
- Assist customers in creating and deploying secure configurations and automated enforcement mechanisms.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to identify, prioritize, and resolve findings to bolster cybersecurity postures.
- Contribute to cybersecurity project plans and provide timely updates.
- Develop, execute, document, and train organizational metrics to communicate endpoint security status.
The ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance is a prerequisite. Selected candidates will undergo a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey with Northramp, where your creativity and expertise will be valued and rewarded, we look forward to hearing from you. Join us in shaping the future of security.