Cordia is partnered with one of the world's largest associations who is seeking a Senior Accountant with strong Accounts Receivable (AR), Billing, and Revenue experience to join their team on a contract basis. Details below!
Job Title: Senior Accountant (AR / Revenue)
Location: Hybrid - Washington, D.C.
Salary: Market Rate
Job Type: Contract
Software Knowledge: Experience with Personify is preferred but not required. Proficiency in advanced Excel with a focus on pivot tables is essential.
- Work closely with the outgoing A/R person to ensure a smooth transition.
- Handle invoicing and revenue recognition in the a2z Personify system.
- Manage invoicing related to the Reverse Logistic Association using the Microsoft Business Central system.
- Process certification invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Oversee membership revenue recognition in the Nimble system.
- Perform various account reconciliations, including credit card accounts, Show Related Accounts Receivable, and Certification-related accounts.
- Collaborate with the finance team to assist with various A/R and billing tasks as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Accounts Receivable and Billing.
- Proficiency in advanced Excel, including pivot tables.
- Familiarity with Personify software is a plus, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.