Project Accounting Manager
Hybrid - 3 Days per week in office
120k to 135k annually (base salary)
Our client, a multi billion dollar development/construction firm located in Northern Virginia is seeking a sharp and well rounded Project Accounting Manager to lead one of their polished and efficient project accounting teams. The leader who is to be selected for this career opportunity will:
1. Direct and develop polished and experienced project accountants.
2. Report to on: Revenue and Profits, Forecasting, Cashflows, and Risk Evaluations
3. Compile, analyze, and report data to various business units and leadership
4. Be the main point of contact for internal audits specific to their teams portfolios
5. Ensure that Generally Accepted Accounting Principles are adhered to.
This opportunity is a direct hire with the team and offers the flexibility of hybrid work with 3 days per week on site near Vienna Virginia. (free parking is provided)
If you are interested in this career opportunity and wish to be in consideration, then apply and we will be in touch!
Evan Anthony Griffin
Sr. FP&A Recruiter