Amazing opportunity for a direct-hire/full-time
, Contracts/Senior Administrator
in Herndon, VA
,(hybrid situation) to perform contract & subcontract administration for contract awards and modifications for all contract cost types including cost plus, cost reimbursement, firm-fixed price, fixed price/level-of-effort, and time and materials. As the Contracts Administrator, you will serve as primary point of contact for external and internal customers for all contract actions. reviewing Request for Proposals (RFPs), supporting the development of proposals as necessary for new and follow-on programs, ensuring compliance with federal government acquisition regulations and company policies and procedures, proposal submittal, as well as the negotiation and execution of proposals and resulting contracts.
This position offers excellent benefits, competitive pay, and a hybrid work from home/offfice weekly schedule.
Contracts Administrator Responsibilities:
Contracts Administrator Requirements
- Provides contract and subcontract management and administration across a portfolio of programs with varying degrees of complexity.
- Review subcontracts and subcontractor submissions for prime contract compliance.
- Coordinates with corporate legal to review and negotiate Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Subcontracts and other legal documents as required.
- Reviews contract awards and modifications for accuracy and negotiates changes with Government contracting agency or Prime Contractor.
- Work closely with Program Operations to ensure contractual compliance and coordinate with Government contracting agency to obtain clarifications or negotiate changes.
- Coordinate with Program Operations and Finance for contract setup and structure.
- Expert knowledge of contracting environment for federal government agencies particularly within the Department of Defense.
- Strong knowledge and ability to apply requirements of federal contracting terms and conditions, including Federal Acquisition
- Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS) and applicable agency supplement requirements, and government accounting practices to contract administration activities.
- Strong knowledge and ability to apply the Service Contract Act (WD & CBA); Organizational Conflict of Interest; TINA; CAS; and other public and state laws affecting administration of services contracts.
- Basic understanding of export compliance/ITARS rules and regulations and laws as it applies to defense services on federal government contracts.
- Strong understanding of the Government acquisition process, regulations, processes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively manage project schedule, changes, claims, and enforcement of contract terms and conditions is critical.
- Demonstrated leadership, mentoring, interpersonal, analytic, briefing and writing capabilities. Ability to work independently or on a team in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple high priority items and deadlines is required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs is required. This includes the ability to develop complex MS EXCEL models.
- Experience with Deltek CostPoint's Contract Management module is highly desired.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a SECRET and up to TS/SCI clearance for access to classified information.
- This position may require CONUS or OCONUS travel. Applicant must have the ability and willingness to travel on an as-needed basis.
Contracts Administrator Desired Requirement:
- Four-year college degree, or equivalent, plus a minimum of 5 years related experience in contract administration and proposal planning.
- Effective analytical and summarization skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed to interface with customers and various levels of employees and management.
- Excellent desktop application skills required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment, prioritize multiple assignments and to work under tight deadlines.
- Logical approach to problem solving and adept analytical and numerical skills required.
- Clearance of T/S or clearable without any issue.
- Experience administering GSA and GWAC contracts.